Aloita Resort & Spa and its travel partners do not assume responsibility for those inherent risks which may cause unfortunate accidents or incidents during ordinary travel conditions. Aloita Resort & Spa will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control.
A 30% deposit is due at the time of booking.
Deposits are non-refundable but may be used towards a future trip. (Must be used within two years from date of receipt)
Final Payment is due at least 60 days prior to departure and is non-refundable but may be used towards a future trip. (Must be used within two years from date of receipt).
Payment may be made by bank transfer or Paypal; extras can be paid by cash, bank transfer, Paypal (at Aloita Resort) Visa, Mastercard, (at Padang office & Aloita Resort).
Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
1. International Transfer to Aloita Resort and Spa Company Account
Bank: Bank Central Asia (BCA)
Name of Account: Aloita Village PT
Account Number: 163 029159 0
Swift code: CENAIDJA
Branch: Pemuda 1, Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia
Address: Jl. Pemuda # 1, Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia
Charges incurred for International Transfer transactions will be borne by the guest from the country of remittance and by Aloita Resort and Spa in the Indonesian receiving banks. Exchange rate will be calculated on day of transfer.
2. Credit Card – Credit Card payments can be arranged with Aloita Resort and Spa in our Padang office as well as at the Resort. All payments made by credit card (Visa and MasterCard only) will be subject to a 3% additional charge
3. In the case of last minute bookings, where is it impractical or very difficult for the hirer to make a deposit by TT, we will accept cash (post 2002, unmarked USD banknotes – F series, AUD, Euro and Indonesian Rupiah only) on arrival.
4. PayPal – Guests can also utilize the secure PayPal service. Please contact Aloita for contract information. PayPal payments are subject to the same 3% surcharge as credit cards, and any additional international fees must be borne by the guest. Other charges incurred during guests stay (eg: mini bar, room service, A-Bar, massage and spa treatments, scuba hire, speedboat charter, etc) will be invoiced to guest prior to departure. Guests are responsible for paying a 21% surcharge of all extras at the Resort for Mentawai and Indonesian Hotel Tax & Service.
Aloita Resort will accept payments in USD, AUD, IDR or Euro. Payments by traveler’s checks, other currencies, or personal checks will not be accepted.
Deposits and Final payments are not-refundable in case of cancellation. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures from a designated charter, poor surf, or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our trips.
Rates: Rates are subject to increase, in the case of a significant increase in the cost of fuel. Fuel surcharge. Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance is mandatory on all of our trips for your safety.
1. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
2. If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel
Airline & Ferry Related Information:
1. Aloita Resort and Spa will endeavor to fulfill guests travel requests as at time of booking. However, due to the unreliable nature and limited options for transport to and from Sumatra mainland, Aloita Resort and Spa will not be held responsible for delays or cancellation to transport services. Aloita Resort and Spa reserves the right to facilitate guests transport to and from the Mentawai Islands via alternative means when the guests chosen form of transport is cancelled, if there is a difference bethween the first chosen transport and the alternative transport guests should pay the difference. 2. Aloita Resort & Spa is not responsible for airline board fees or baggage policies.
3. Aloita Resort & Spa does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
Numbers in party / suitability:
The numbers of persons occupying a cottage must not exceed the number stated in the booking confirmation. Aloita Resort and Spa reserves the right to ask guests to leave or refuse any booking, which, in its opinion, is unsuitable for the cottage concerned.
Aloita Resort & Spa are not responsible for health problems arising from environmental factors during your stay.
Aloita Resort & Spa will use all due care for the provision of its services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at Aloita Resort & Spa at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by Aloita Resort & Spa for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of Aloita Resort & Spa may have negligiently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. Aloita Resort & Spa will no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.
If the guest considers that he/she has cause for complaint concerning their stay at Aloita Resort and Spa, then the matter should be taken up with the Resort Manager who in turn will notify the Resort Management Company. In such cases, if the Resort Management Company considers the complaint valid, a partial refund may be offered. This will have to be discussed and approved among the various strata of the Resort Management Company and may take several weeks to finalize. No liability shall arise beyond the refund of the monies paid. The Resort Management Company will not entertain claims lodged by the guest upon departure or after return home when it is no longer possible to investigate the complaint effectively.
Aloita Resort & Spa